The workshop book english version / 454.302
– 192 pages
– 40 basic Caran d’Ache techniques presented
– 100 other colour experiments illustrated
– Gallery of works by 90 artists from 20 countries who regularly use Caran d’Ache
– Glossary of 160 artistic terms explained
– Manufacturing of a pencil illustrated in 18 steps
– The history of Caran d’Ache since 1915 summarised in 34 sequences
In its 192 pages, the Workshop book offers readers the chance to plunge into the heart of the colours constituting the DNA of Caran d’Ache. By presenting technical tips, essential information, artistic explanations and creative “recipes”, this unique book allows you to discover, or rediscover, all the magic of Swiss Made Caran d’Ache products: pencils, pastels and paints. Both a technical work and an art book, which is a perfect gift, the Workshop book is an inspiring testimony to style and creative experience proper to the Caran d’Ache brand.
Colouring book for adults/454.200
Who has never secretly wanted to grasp the spirit of the Alps? Dreamed of fully appreciating the beauty, the secrets and the delicate poetry? This colouring book of 25 illustrations will bring you in alpine landscapes: revisited mandalas, landscapes and pictures of Alpine fauna and flora, motifs inspired by traditional paper-cutting art. The superior quality drawing paper (240 g/m2) is ideal for PRISMALO®, LUMINANCE 6901®, NEOCOLOR®, FIBRALO, GOUACHES and other products from Caran d’Ache.
- Dimensions : 23,7 x 16 x 29,7 cm
- 28 pages : 25 illustrations, 2 double-sided pages of artistic techniques, 1 blank page for the creation of its own design
- Single-sided printed in order to hang the works up
- 240 g/m2 drawing paper, FSC paper
- 1 original poster with the 5 themes is included (28 x55.4 cm)
- Individual protection
- ISBN/EAN number: 9782970102700
L’ESPRIT DES ALPES is available as colouring book for adults, pad of 12 colouring postcards and gift box set “Art Therapy”.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.