MUSEUM AQUARELLE – “LANDSCAPE” ASSORTMENT OF 20 COLOURS 3510.420
Cardboard packet containing a themed ” Landscape ” assortment of 20 colours/3510.420
Ultra-high pigment concentration ensures intense colour and exceptional light resistance. For all amateur or professional watercolourists, mixed media designers and lovers of unbridled creativity.
This ” Landscape ” assortment offers a selection of the 20 essential colours in warm and cool tones for depicting a variety of landscapes. Blue-violets for sky and water, red-oranges for flowers, greens for fields and forests, browns for earth and rocks, light and dark shades to create light and shadow.
Contents : 20 ” Landscape ” watercolour pencils
Applications : Can be applied dry or wet for wash drawings, hatching, shading, for accurate lines, washes or blurring.
Technical description :
- Type : Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead : soft, extra-fine to meet the most demanding requirements of watercolour painting and artistic drawing. Diameter: 3.8 mm. Ultra-high pigment concentration. Exceptional light resistance when applied dry or as watercolour (Standard Blue Wool Scale – between *** and *****)
- Pencil : hexagonal, 8 ply, matt casing matches the colour of the lead, colour number indicated
- Premium FSC® certified cedar wood
- Techniques : Watercolour, wash drawing, shading, unlimited mixed techniques. Dry or wet drawing on all media (paper, cardboard, canvas, etc.).
Available in ” Standard ” 12 colour assortments. ” Landscape ” 20 colour assortments, ” Marine ” 20 colour assortments.
Also available as an 80 MUSEUM Aquarelle assortment in a wooden gift box set.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland