PRISMALO AQUARELLE 100 YEARS – LIMITED EDITION (cardboard box) 0999.325
To mark its 100th anniversary, the Maison Caran d’Ache reveals a new collection inspired from five iconic products: Technograph, Fixpencil, Prismalo, Ecridor and 849.
Today, just like yesterday, discovering Prismalo is to experience unique sensations. The first watercolour pencil in the world, companion to entire generations of artists and schoolchildren, it has taken all the magic of watercolour to another level since 1931. This selection contains 25 must-have colours, some of them are usually part of the big assortments.
Contents : 25 water-soluble coloured pencils
Applications : fine, hard, unbreakable lead for clean, accurate lines. Good for techniques such as hatching, wash drawing, scientific drawing or watercolour.
Technical description :
- Type : Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead : water-soluble, fine and resistant, 3 mm diameter, excellent light resistance
- Pencil : hexagonal, encased, colour number indicated
- Premium FSC certified cedar wood
- Complies with CE EN71
- Techniques : watercolour, wash drawing, hatching, mixed media with PABLO® permanent pastels, NEOCOLOR® wax oil pastels and gouache.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.