Westcott 5″ Titanium Bonded Scissors #13847
- Titanium Bonded blades are 3X harder than Stainless Steel; blades stay sharper longer.
- Corrosion resistant, Resists the stickiness of tape and glue.
- Contoured soft grip handles.
- Ideal for paper, cardboard, light line, fabric and other materials
- Manufacturers limited lifetime warranty.
- Add luminous color and watercolor effects to your artwork with this gouache cake watercolor palette, which includes one paint brush and one tube of white acryl gouache
- Provides your little artists with 13 unique colors able to create effects ranging from soft and subtle to heavy and bold
- The School Line by Caran d ‘Ache is the only line of school products offering schoolchildren Swiss-made quality, are made to last and offer fun elements for hours of highly-colorful creativity
- This range aims to inspire children and students to create their own doodles, drawings and creations
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
Easy Marble -Easter Time 3x15ml. (8 Plastic eggs)
- Marabu Easy Marble – Solvent-based
- Doesn’t require the use of other chemicals
- Cleans up with isopropyl alcohol or solvents, depending on dryness
- Easy Marble paints are lightfast and quick-drying
additionaly things you need:
- plastic eggs
- water container
- wooden skewers
- old newspaper, paper
- Always work quickly as easy marble will form a paint film within a very short time, making it impossible to create a marble effect pattern.
Magnetic paint – Magnetic wall from the can, color: gray, magnets adhere directly to the painted surface, 225 ml for approx. 1 m², with manual.
Magnetic paint – How it is done:
1. The substrate must be as smooth as possible, dry, grease and dust free. Stir the paint well before use, to redistribute the magnetic particles in the paint.
2. Apply the desired object with magnetic paint 2 – 3 times (drying time between the individual layers approx. 2 hours).
3. Apply the product with acrylic paint.
4. Glue the magnets to the spreading parts and attach them to the object.
- Decorative white metal lantern for tea candles with glass panels to be taken out
- 15ml glass paint cherry 125
- 15ml glass paint blackberry 223
- 15ml glass paint raspberry 131
- Relief Paste 20ml white
- Universal hair brush round No. 4
- Instructions and design ideas
The pencils preferred by artists and creative professionals, architects, graphic designers and illustrators. Iconic Caran d’Ache pencils.
Contents : 6 water-soluble coloured pencils
Applications : fine, hard, unbreakable lead for clean, accurate lines. Good for techniques such as hatching, wash drawing, scientific drawing or watercolour.
Technical description :
- Type : Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead : water-soluble, fine and resistant, 3 mm diameter, excellent light resistance
- Pencil : hexagonal, encased, colour number indicated
- Premium FSC certified cedar wood
- Complies with CE EN71
- Techniques : watercolour, wash drawing, hatching, mixed media with PABLO® permanent pastels, NEOCOLOR® wax oil pastels and gouache.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.