Magnetic paint – Magnetic wall from the can, color: gray, magnets adhere directly to the painted surface, 225 ml for approx. 1 m², with manual.
Magnetic paint – How it is done:
1. The substrate must be as smooth as possible, dry, grease and dust free. Stir the paint well before use, to redistribute the magnetic particles in the paint.
2. Apply the desired object with magnetic paint 2 – 3 times (drying time between the individual layers approx. 2 hours).
3. Apply the product with acrylic paint.
4. Glue the magnets to the spreading parts and attach them to the object.
Tafelfarbe 225 ml.
- Ideal for walls, wedge frames, wood, MDF boards, plasterboard panels, paper, metal and more
- acrylic Water-based
- Descriptible after drying with panel chalk and water ,washable ,Waterproof and good covering
- Includes foam roller and instructions – Ideal for walls, wedge frames, wood, MDF boards, gypsum boards, paper, metal and much more 225 ml.
Design Metallic (Metallic Gold / Metallic silver )
- Easy application with the paint tip
- Lightweight and waterproof
- Water based
- Suitable for smartphone hardcase sleeves, plastic, metal,Paper and glass – Includes at least 2 self-adhesive stencils and instructions