POURING MEDIUM 946 ML. 694576
- Creates even “puddles,” poured sheets, and flowing applications of color.
- Does not craze, crack, or hold bubbles in the paint film upon drying.
- Retains high gloss and wet appearance when dry.
- Will not add transparency when mixed with color.
- Flexible, non-yellowing and water resistant when dry.
Liquitex BASICS® Acrylic Paint is developed for students and artists that need quality at outstanding value. Each color is uniquely formulated to bring out the maximum brilliance and clarity of the individual pigment.
- 48 Color Spectrum
- A heavy body acrylic paint that retains peaks and brush strokes
- Contains permanent artist pigments
- All colors dry to a satin finish
- Intermixable with all Liquitex Professional Acrylic Colors and Mediums
- Ideal for learning color theory and color mixing
- All colors hold the AP Seal from ACMI and are safe for educational use
Improves adhesion and “hand”
- Enhances the workability of acrylic paint on fabric.
- Controls bleeding of colors thinned with water.
- Provides a smooth, consistent flow when added to Liquitex Soft Body Artist Color.
- Prevents uneven application of paint to rough textured fabrics.
- Reduces stiffness of dried acrylic paint on fabric.
- Eliminates the need to scrub or abrade rough textured fabrics to enable paint to adhere or penetrate surface.
- Does not require heat setting.
GLASS BEADS \
Acrylic Texture Gel
- An acrylic medium body gel that contains clear, round aggregates that dry to a semi-gloss, reflective (“bubbly”) surface.
- For most dramatic reflective effects, mix with transparent or translucent colors or apply straight from container over dried paint.
- For reflective textural glazes, mix with Liquitex® Gloss Medium & Varnish and small amounts of Liquitex Soft Body Artist Color.
- Suitable as a ground for acrylic and oil paint. Works well with brush application.
GLOSS GEL (มีเดียมเจลเงา)
Acrylic Gel Medium
- Dries to a gloss finish.
- Viscosity and body similar to Liquitex Heavy Body Artist Color.
- Dries clear to translucent depending on thickness of application
- Ideal medium to mix with Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylic Color to extend paint, increase the brilliance and transparency of color, without changing the thickness of the paint
- Mix with Liquitex Heavy Body Artist Color to obtain paint similar in color depth to oil paint
Classic White Primer and Sealer
Liquitex Gesso is a premium acrylic gesso used to prepare painting surfaces for acrylic and oil paint.
- Flexible and non-cracking
- Provides the perfect “tooth” and adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces such as canvas, paper and wood
- Excellent base coat primer for many applications for example murals
- One coat is usually all that is required