GlossMedium (สื่อผสมเคลือบเงา) ขนาด 3.78 ลิตร 692382
– ลดความหนืดของสี ให้การไหลเพิ่มขึ้น
GLASS BEADS \
Acrylic Texture Gel
- An acrylic medium body gel that contains clear, round aggregates that dry to a semi-gloss, reflective (“bubbly”) surface.
- For most dramatic reflective effects, mix with transparent or translucent colors or apply straight from container over dried paint.
- For reflective textural glazes, mix with Liquitex® Gloss Medium & Varnish and small amounts of Liquitex Soft Body Artist Color.
- Suitable as a ground for acrylic and oil paint. Works well with brush application.
Acrylic Texture Medium
- Soft Body.
- A thick, low luster, gel with a fine texture, that dries to a light gray matte stucco finish.
- Excellent for producing thick 3-D effects, as well as thinly coating surface.
- Excellent ground for acrylic and oil paint, oil pastel, oil bars, pastels and graphite.
- To prevent abrasion, coat with a Liquitex Varnish. Apply carefully to prevent foaming and clouding.
- Works well with brush application.
GLOSS MEDIUM & VARNISH
Improves adhesion and protects paintings
- All purpose Liquitex medium, formulated to be mixed into all Liquitex acrylic paints and mediums.
- Mix into any acrylic paint to enhance the depth of color intensity, increase transparency, gloss, ease flow of paint and add flexibility and adhesion of paint film.
- Use as a non-removable varnish to protect painting and establish gloss sheen surface.
- Translucent when wet, transparent (clear) when dry.
- Dries to a non-tacky, hard, flexible surface that is resistant to dirt retention.
- Depending upon substrate, allows moisture to pass through (breathable).
- Will not crack as surface expands and contracts during temperature and humidity changes.
- Applicable for any surface (flexible and inflexible) including canvas, paper, wood, Plexiglas, etc.
- Not for use over oil paint.
- For creating brilliant jewel like glazes with acrylic artist colors.
- Excellent brushing and leveling qualities.
- Dries quickly for rapid layering.
- Mix with any amount of acrylic color. Small quantities of color provide the most transparency.
- Works best with transparent or translucent colors.
- Flexible, non-yellowing and water resistant when dry.
Transparent Primer and Sealer
A very clear size and ground that keeps the working surface visible.
- Ideal high tooth for pastel, oil pastel, graphite, and charcoal
- Excellent ground for acrylic and oil paint
- Mix with acrylic color to have a tinted ground
- Dries clear to translucent depending on thickness
- Flexible, non-cracking and non-yellowing when dry
- Provides the perfect “tooth” and adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces including canvas, paper and wood
- Excellent base coat primer for many applications for example murals