- The creaminess of a permanent lead combined with unbeatable light resistance
- Excellent for the most demanding artists, designers, architects, artistic directors, etc.
- Lead : permanent, creamy lead, 3.8 diameter, maximum covering power, high pigment concentration for intense, bright colours
- Light resistance complies with the highest international standards for light resistance in coloured pencils : ASTM D6901
- Premium FSC certified cedar wood ASTM D4236 compliant Techniques : unlimited mixed media combinations, shading, superimposed colours. . Pencil : round, 8 ply, matt casing matches the colour of the lead, colour number and name indicated
Wooden gift box set containing 120 SUPRACOLOR® Soft Aquarelle/3888.920
Pencils to satisfy both amateur and professional artists, illustrators, graphic designers and creative people thanks to the soft pigment range in both dry and water-soluble pencils. A gift for all creative people.
Contents : 120 water-soluble coloured pencils.
Applications : soft and unbreakable lead for clean, accurate lines. Good for techniques such as hatching, wash drawing, dry drawing or watercolour, superimposing different colours.
Technical description :
- Pencil : water-soluble, soft and resistant, 3.8 mm diameter lead, superior coverage, excellent light resistance. Hexagonal pencil, encased, colour no. and name indicated, light-resistance graded, made from premium FSC certified cedar wood.
- Box set : superior quality birch and beech with a protective varnish. Dark mahogany colour. Gold colour silkscreen (outside and inside). Golden fastenings. Dimensions: 37.7 x 34.5 x 4.8 cm. 3 trays, each containing 40 pencils.
- Techniques : hatching, shading, watercolour, wash drawings, unlimited blending, superimposed colour, mixed media combined with PABLO® permanent pencils, NEOCOLOR® pastels and gouache. Ideal for large-scale drawings with large areas of colour.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.