With the smart, soft lead these water-soluble colouring pencils prove difficult to break and easy to use whilst retaining the precision and colour quality embodied by Caran d’Ache. The Swisscolour range is perfectly colour matched with the Pablo, water-resistant range so the two pencil types can be used in conjunction with one another, the water-resistant pencils well suited for details.
- Soft, water-soluble lead (3.8 mm)
- Break resistant
- Cedar wood casing (FSC certified)
- Excellent light resistance
- 100% Swiss Made quality
About Caran d’Ache
Founded, developed and still manufactured in Geneva since 1924, Caran d’Ache remains Switzerland’s only manufacturer of writing instruments, having asserted themselves as one of the most dynamic and competent stationery manufacturers in the world with guaranteed 100% Swiss made quality.
Metal box with 15 colour tablets/1000.715
High colour density, and unbeatable creamy texture, ensuring immediate ease of use. Plasticizer-free formula. Does not crack.
Contents : 14 colour tablets, 1 tube of white, 1 paintbrush
Applications : Recommended for budding artists, unlimited colour mixes.
Technical description :
- Type : Water-based paint with a natural binder and no plasticizer, water-soluble
- High pigment concentration, luminous colours, good light resistance, economical to use.
- Practical, ecological metal box
- Complies with CE EN71
- Warning. Not suitable for children under 3 years
- Techniques : opaque and transparent painting on paper or cardboard, easy to mix, water-soluble.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.
This exceptional and very high quality watercolor will help you make your works even more powerful due to the liveliness and purity of the hues. The colours mix together perfectly, offering superbly subtle shades. These smooth, intense colours will be a genuine pleasure to paint with. The addition of honey will allow the tubes and pans of Sennelier watercolors to stand up to the passing of time and each time you will paint with them you will be able to accurately translate the diversity of light shape and hues.
ARCHES Watercolour paper. 200177171
- Composition: 100% cotton – Made on a cylinder mould – Sized to the core with natural gelatin.
- Grammages: 300
- Sheet size : 36 x 51 cm (20 sheets)
- Textures: rough
- Colour: natural white
- Format: block
FINE FACE design papers 600692
- Grammages: 190
- Sheet size : A4 (15 sheets)
- Textures: rough
- Format: pad
- Standard & Longevity guarantee : Complies with ISO Standard 9706, acid-free and without optical brightness additives. Mould-resistant treatment.
- Recommended techniques : watercolours, Pastel and drawing
Ballpoint pen with ultra-flat case/849.999
Aluminium hexagonal body
Colour application using electrostatic powder coating
Equipped with the blue medium Goliath ink cartridge
Chic and glamorous. Its satin gold shape and its three micron gold finish give this pen a magnificent sparkle, whilst remaining accessible to all. Its unique presentation box is inspired by the precious gold ingots that lie stacked in strongly protected vaults. Optimal comfort when held in the hand. This pen delivers up to 600 A4 pages, thanks to its acclaimed Goliath ink cartridge.